We are on board
with Springboard.

P VINODH
Co-Founder & Brand Strategist

Vinodh brings in 5+ years of sales and strategy experience after working for a Swiss based MNC. Over a brief period of time, he has led Brand building projects. He spends 80% of his time inside Springboard by working on strategies and crafting the positioning messages for his customers. In the other 20%, he looks after Client acquisitions at Springboard.

KR SRIRAM
Co-Founder & Creative Director

At the age of 19, he designed creatives and magazines for his college conferences, so as to exit from boring lectures. But when he realized that his works are more rewarding, he never looked back. His curiosity towards entrepreneurship & learning the art led him to exit a monotonous MNC desk job and founded his own design firm along with the like-minded people. Sriram is a human-centric designer with 7+ years of experience in Graphic design, Typography & Colour psychology. His love for visuals made him lead a creative team for branding and UX/UI Projects.

His keen eye for every detail and built-in aesthetic sense allows him to craft strategic Concepts visually.

P RAJKUMAR
Co-Founder & CEO

He is a passionate & energetic entrepreneur specialized in people leadership,“Most logical human we have ever come across” are the words his co-founders use to best describe him. At Springboard he wears multiple hats starting from building the organization, teams, culture in Client account management, and People leadership. He nurtures the studio space and makes sure that the team doesn’t forget to have fun. His very high aesthetic sense for color, typo and shapes ensures that only the best is delivered to the client.

OUR TEAM

Ameer Ameer

Ameer Khan

DIGITAL HEAD
dinesh dinesh

Dinesh

Sr. BRAND DESIGNER
deepika deepika

Deepika

BRAND DESIGNER
girishraj mgirishraj

Girish Raj

BRAND DESIGNER
manikandan manikandan

Manikandan

GRAPHIC DESIGNER
krubhakaran krubhakaran

Krubhakaran

UI/UX DESIGNER
arunsasi arunsasi

Arun Sasi

UI/UX DESIGNER
Arun Developer Arun Developer

Arunraj

Sr. FRONT END DEVELOPER
Haripriya Haripriya

Haripriya

FRONT END DEVELOPER
vivekbharathy vivekbharathy

Vivek Bharathy

CONTENT STRATEGIST – BRANDING
sumangala sumangala

Sumangala

CONTENT STRATEGIST – DIGITAL

Join Our Tribe

You get to work with some of the best creative peoples
on the most demanding projects in the Industry.